Peter Rabbit Review

Peter Rabbit Review
Image result for peter rabbit

Peter Rabbit is a fun film for the whole family. There are some things in this movie that makes no sense but if you ignore them, you will have a fun time. When I heard James Corden was voicing Peter Rabbit, I wasn’t excited. The reason why was because voiced HI-5 in The Emoji Movie, which is one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen, and HI-5 was one of the worst characters in that movie. I thought “Oh no, he might ruin the character Peter Rabbit!” and don’t worry as he doesn’t. 
When the movie started, I didn’t realize that it would have narration. This was a thing I was thinking wouldn’t be great, but it turned out to be a good thing. The narration wasn’t used a lot throughout the movie and it had some pretty good jokes. Throughout the movie, I was thinking who the narrator was as it had to be someone who was apart of the events of the movie. 

Halfway through the movie, it makes it seem like the moral of the story is ‘Be Mean and Don’t Care About Anyone Around You’ which made no sense for a kids movie, but by the end the moral changes to ‘Your Actions Has Consequences’. There was one part where Peter and Co enter McGregor’s house and set down traps so when he wakes up, he would fall into them and maybe leave Peter and Co alone. 
Image result for peter rabbit
After the scene happens Peter and Co are back in their Burrow and Peter is telling them the story of what just happened, even though they were there and saw the whole thing. At some parts, McGregor wasn’t being mean towards Peter and Co and just wanted to be left alone and want some peace as he is happy for once throughout this whole movie but for some reason, Peter just wanted to annoy him, then Peter is confused why McGregor is annoyed and trying to get back at Peter. 

In the end, most of the jokes in this movie are funny but some fall flat. The script was great for a 95% of the time, but the other 5% of the time, I question what the scriptwriters were thinking. 
This movie was a surprise hit. I give this movie 8.5 out of 10.


Thanks for reading my blog,
I'm sorry for the lack of content. I will be back soon!
See ya soon,
Alex O'Brien

BONUS CONTENT:
My cousin, Cody Osborne, recently made a documentary titled " Loomeinance - Shining in the Dark" and he would love it if you watched and voted for it.

'Loomeinance - Shining in the Dark' is a short documentary by Cody Osborne. It is about a special needs kid named Kai. It talks about his everyday life and what he goes through. It's a must watch doco that you know that there was a lot of time and effort put into.
Please watch 'Loomeinance - Shining in the Dark' by clicking the link below and don't forget to vote!

Link:

Also, I have a discord server now!
On the discord server, you can talk to other people and even ME!
Click the link below to join:

Comments

Post a Comment